Equipment high frequency (HF) protection type PVZ-VL is designate for transmitting and receiving signals protection high frequency channel formed by wire voltage overhead power lines 35 - 1150 kV.
PVZ equipment works in conjunction with the differential-phase protection of all types, distance and directional protection from high frequency lock, made on the basis of electromechanical relays and semiconductor protection based on semiconductor elements, digital high frequency protection terminal .
- - transmission and reception of high-frequency protection signals;
- - automatic control of the serviceability of the communication channel and the availability of a stock for the attenuation of the high-frequency signal;
- - attenuation introduced by the transceiver path by 75 ohms, at parallel accession no more than 1 dB;
- - software control of the frequency of reception, transmission, shape of the receiver's amplitude response;
- - digital receiver with programmable output amplitude-frequency response and signal suppression "own" transmitter in the range of 2,5 to 7,5 dB;
- - ability to signal suppression parent transmitter in three-ended channel with frequency spaicing of up to ±1 kHz;
- - providing telephone communications between points during its commissioning.