Teleprotection systems are the key factor in uninterruptible and secure provision of electrical power supply. Company Iskra Sistemi is a traditional producer of the teleprotection equipment providing the secure and dependable communication channel for operation of the protection systems enabling rapid and selective detection and isolation of the faults in the electro-energetic system.
The DZ9 device enables the transmission of up to 8 independent protection commands over different digital communication channels and up to 4 independent protection commands over analog communication channel. Channel coding and adaptive command detection algorithms are ensuring the optimal combinations of the transmission time, security and dependability in the current transmission conditions.
Complete configurability and modularity of the DZ9 device offers users to adapt the device with ease and in user-friendly way to the control systems requirements and to the characteristics of the transmission media.
- digital line interfaces (E1, G.703.1 co-directional 64 kbps, Direct Fiber Optic, IEEE c37.94 Optical interface);
- analog line interface;
- one power supply unit covering input voltages from 40 V DC to 320 V DC and from 82 V AC to 264 V AC;
- optional auxiliary power supply module replaceable during operation;
- redundant communication channel;
- multi-point command transmission;
- fast command transit function;
- programmable matrix of command inputs and outputs;
- channel identification preventing network switching errors;
- optional signaling front panel displaying command counters and main device control signals;
- synchronization with external GPS;
- management and supervision via LAN/WAN or RS232 connection.
Management and supervision system:
- management and supervision by using supplied PEGASUS software of local DZ9 device;
- management and supervision by using supplied PEGASUS software of remote DZ9 device via internal service channel;
- equipment status indicated by front panel LEDs and command counters.
- point-to-point connection scheme with one line unit - basic and low-price solution;
- point-to-point connection scheme with two line units - redundancy on the communication path level and line unit hardware level;
- T point connection scheme - commands transit functionality optimizes the number of DZ9 devices in the teleprotection system;
- ? point connection scheme - threepoint connection which leads to optimal transmission times and high level of redundancy.
Every command can be selectively used in one of the different protection schemes, such as blocking, permissive trip or direct trip. It is also possible to use any command for transmission of short-term or long-term state of the signals which offers users to send status to the remote end for purposes of the tele-control or signalization.
| E1 ITU-T G.703
Direct optical link (single mode, nominal wavelength 1310 nm)
Analog line interface screw plug connection
| 2.048 Mbps, 120 Ohm symmetrical RJ-45 connector or 2 x 75 Ohm asymmetrical BNC connectors
co-directional 64 kbps, 120 ohm balanced RJ-45 connector
single mode, nominal wavelength 1310 nm, range up to 100 km, FC/PC connector
optical connection to digital multiplexers, ST connector
4-wire duplex transmission, 300 Hz – 3k7 Hz
| With digital line interfaces
With analog line interface
| up to 8 independent and simultaneous commands
up to 4 independent and simultaneous commands
< 3ms (64 kbps)
< 1ms (2048 kbps)
< 8 ms (analog line interface)
|INPUTS/OUTPUTS ON COMMAND-SIGNALING UNIT|
| Number of command and signaling units CSR
Inputs/outputs on unit CSR:
- command inputs
- programmable command relay outputs
- utility relay outputs (alarm, signalization)
| 1, 2, 3 or 4
| RoHS compliant
|CONTROL OF WORK|
|Software for monitoring and managing Pegasus. Connection via RS232 interface and/or LAN|
|LEDs on the front panel|
|Full access to the remote device via the internal channel|
|Enabling NMS with SNMP|
| Power supply
| 40 – 320 V DC and 82 – 264 V AC
| Execution devices
19” 3HE rack
| Dimensions (W x H x D) weight Weight (kg)
483 x 170 x 300 mm 9